The Pension Research Council sponsors interdisciplinary research on the entire range of private pension and social security programs. Becoming a member of the Wharton Partnership Program via the Pension Research Council with your tax-deductible gift will support research projects, annual conferences, and special events.
Connect with industry experts at our annual Symposium, covering topics of timely interest to members.
Engage your institution in the social, economic, legal, actuarial, and financial implications of the PRC’s research.
Support scholarly research on global aging, successful retirement, and public and private pensions.
Associate Level Membership ($10,000-$24,999)
Associate level members may:
- Send up to three participants to the annual Pension Research Council Symposium at the Wharton School.
- Attend a special dinner hosted by the Council in the fall.
- Propose individual and/or team-based long-range research projects based on Members’ research interests, to be carried out under the aegis of the Pension Research Council.
- Receive information about Executive Education offerings sponsored by the Aresty Institute of the Wharton School, and work with Wharton to design custom training by special arrangement.
- Work with staff to identify students for engagement via the Field Application Project.
- Receive important pension and benefits books published by the Pension Research Council.
- Receive reports on “breaking” research in the form of working papers, affording access to important and policy-relevant analysis in a timely manner.
- Participate in dissemination via media contacts and the Internet.
As a member, you’ll become part of the Wharton Partnership Program.
The Pension Research Council at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is pleased to announce that J.P. Morgan Asset Management has joined the Council as an Associate Member of the Council for 2019. Read More
The Pension Research Council at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is pleased to announce that Capital Group has rejoined the Council as an Associate Level Member of the Council for 2019. Capital Group has been a PRC member since 2016. Read More
The Pension Research Council at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania is pleased to announce that Prudential Financial has renewed its membership with the Council as an Associate of the Council for 2019. Prudential Financial first joined the PRC as an Institutional Member in 1995. Read More